Switch information LIVE: Arsenal to signal Odegaard and Ramsdale, Tottenham omit Kane, Lewandowski newest

[ad_1]

<p>Martin Odegaard looks set to head back to Arsenal (John Walton/PA)</p>

Martin Odegaard seems to be set to go again to Arsenal (John Walton/PA)

(PA Wire)

Observe all the most recent switch information, rumours and gossip all through the day as Premier League golf equipment try so as to add the ending touches to their squads this summer time.

The saga over Harry Kane’s Tottenham future is about to proceed proper as much as deadline day, with the striker omitted of the membership’s travelling occasion for tonight’s Uefa Convention League fixture. The England captain had returned to coaching however needs to proceed engaged on his health after a delayed return from vacation. The 28-year-old is livid that chairman Daniel Levy has supposedly reneged on a gentleman’s settlement to promote him this summer time, with Manchester Metropolis stated to have already tabled a bid price £125m.

In the meantime, after their dismal opening day defeat by Brentford, Arsenal are hoping to paper a number of the cracks with new arrivals. Offers for Martin Odegaard and Aaron Ramsdale are each on the verge of being accomplished for a complete of round £60m. Odegaard, who frolicked on mortgage in north London final season, will present a much-needed increase in attacking midfield, with Mikel Arteta’s facet desperately in need of concepts final Friday.

Elsewhere, Paul Pogba’s future is silently turning into a problem at Previous Trafford, regardless of 4 assists within the effective win over Leeds, with the Manchester United midfielder’s contract now only one yr away from expiring and The Impartial has realized that Paris Saint-Germain, after including Lionel Messi on a free switch, can be eager to strike one other colossal free switch subsequent summer time by doubling the Frenchman’s wage.

Observe all the most recent information and rumours forward of the opening weekend of the brand new Premier League season:

1629398755

Lyon signal Emerson from Chelsea on mortgage

Lyon have signed Chelsea defender Emerson Palmieri on a season-long mortgage.

The Italy left-back has prolonged his contract at Stamford Bridge till 2023.

Jack Rathborn19 August 2021 19:45

1629396977

Ward-Prowse indicators new Southampton contract

James Ward-Prowse has signed a brand new five-year contract at Southampton.

The 26-year-old midfielder joined the Saints at eight years of age and can now add loads extra to his whole of 323 first-team appearances.

Ward-Prowse stated: “I’m over the moon. I believe I’m most likely the happiest man on this planet proper now. To come back to this resolution, I believe has been huge and is an enormous step ahead. “To commit my future once more to this soccer membership is one thing I’m extremely happy with and a brand new chapter begins now for me. “It’s most likely the primary time in my profession that I’ve had that hyperlink away and that speak, however I believe I used to be very eager to take a seat down and speak to the membership and it’s labored each methods; they’ve sat down and instructed me their admiration for me and the way in which they need me to steer the staff – and this membership has performed a lot for me, I can’t put into the phrases the alternatives and possibilities that they’ve given me and I’m extremely grateful for the membership for doing that. “I’m not completed but right here, I nonetheless have rather a lot left to provide to this soccer membership and I wish to be there main this staff and making certain I may give all the pieces again and repay that religion the membership have proven in me since I used to be eight-years-old.”

Jack Rathborn19 August 2021 19:16

1629389607

Patrick Bamford extends Leeds contract

No switch information to come back any time quickly right here!

Leeds’ star striker Patrick Bamford is staying put, with a brand new long-term contract at Elland Street.

He was essential to their improbable first season again within the prime flight and plenty of have tipped him to enhance additional this yr and push for the England squad.

Karl Matchett19 August 2021 17:13

1629384901

Chelsea’s Bakayoko to return to Milan?

Tiemoue Bakayoko may very well be returning to AC Milan on mortgage as soon as extra.

Fabrizio Romano stories that he’s set for talks with Chelsea, who can even focus on the transfer with the Serie A membership.

Marseille had additionally been linked this summer time – he’s one other with no obvious future within the Chelsea first staff.

Karl Matchett19 August 2021 15:55

1629384147

Wolves striker Rafa Mir set for LaLiga change

Wolves ahead Rafa Mir is about for a £13.7m transfer to Sevilla, stories Ryan Taylor of the Specific.

A transfer to Atletico was in line earlier than the champions turned their attentions to Dusan Vlahovic, so Mir is now heading to Andalucia as a substitute.

Will Wolves make their very own strikes available in the market with the funds?

Karl Matchett19 August 2021 15:42

1629380402

Fiorentina president urges Vlahovic to signal new contract

All these Dusan Vlahovic rumours? Not trying more likely to finish in him shifting this summer time if the Fiorentina president has something to say about it.

“I’ve by no means put Vlahovic in the marketplace and I supplied him the most important contract within the historical past of Fiorentina,” Rocco Commisso instructed TGR RAI Toscana.

“So he ought to signal the renewal after which we’ll see what occurs subsequent yr. Look, we’re speaking about some huge cash right here, the most important wage package deal ever supplied by Fiorentina. I’m comfortable for him, however he wants to increase this contract, then if the lad needs to go elsewhere, we are able to speak about it subsequent yr. However not now.

Liverpool, Spurs, Man Metropolis and Atletico have all been linked.

Karl Matchett19 August 2021 14:40

1629379635

Former Chelsea ahead Pedro makes a cross-city transfer

Former Barcelona and Chelsea extensive man Pedro has modified golf equipment, however not cities.

After leaving Roma on a reported free switch in the summertime as soon as Jose Mourinho made it clear he didn’t need him, he has made the courageous change to rivals Lazio, signing a two-year deal.

He’s the primary participant in 36 years to make the transfer immediately from one membership to the opposite in Italy’s capital.

Karl Matchett19 August 2021 14:27

1629379105

Burnley enjoying the ready recreation in switch market

“The membership try and are protecting irons in fires. Often on the finish of the day you’ve received to pay the cash, when you don’t pay the cash, you don’t get the gamers. We’ll wait and see. We’ll see gamers who can develop and transfer with us and enhance the group and enhance themselves and that’s the kind of participant that’s more likely to are available.”

These are the phrases of Sean Dyche in his pre-match press convention, with the Burnley boss removed from expectant that new signings are across the nook.

Minimal outlays for the Clarets in every of the final two summer time home windows.

Karl Matchett19 August 2021 14:18

1629378018

Leeds have been quiet on this window, with Junior Firpo the one new senior addition – Jack Harrison made his lengthy mortgage everlasting ultimately, too.

However that’ll be all, in line with Marcelo Bielsa.

The boss doesn’t count on additional arrivals at Elland Street and says it’ll be as much as the kids with a bit of extra expertise below their belts to take one other step this yr.

Karl Matchett19 August 2021 14:00

1629374431

Tottenham nonetheless enthusiastic about signing Lautaro Martinez

Spurs are going through a two-way struggle of their ahead line: attempting to maintain maintain of Harry Kane, and attempting so as to add a team-mate for him to play alongside.

Lautaro Martinez stays the latter, with a number of Italian shops at this time reporting that Spurs – and Atletico Madrid – are set to return for additional talks over a €70m deal for the Argentinian attacker.

Inter don’t wish to promote, particularly after offloading Lukaku to Chelsea.

Karl Matchett19 August 2021 13:00