The January switch window could seem to be a distant reminiscence, however that does not imply the hearsay mill has shut down! Hypothesis over summer time strikes is heating up, so try the most recent gossip beneath, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Buffon may go away Juve once more for Napoli, Porto
The 43-year-old has solely made 10 appearances for Juve this time period, 5 of which have are available in league, as Wojciech Szczesny continues to thrive within the place.
The veteran Italian could also be prepared to stay as a reserve, however may additionally depart after his deal involves an finish in the summertime.
Lille is talked about as a possible vacation spot for Buffon though any transfer would probably hinge on 25-year-old Mike Maignan leaving, with AC Milan mentioned to have an interest within the Frenchman.
Buffon has already left Juventus as soon as, becoming a member of Paris Saint-Germain in 2019, however he may eye yet another problem in an effort to get extra common recreation time earlier than hanging up his gloves.
– The Mirror states that Liverpool are additionally holding tabs on a trio of defenders, together with Brighton’s Ben White, Marseille‘s Duje Caleta-Can and Leicester Metropolis‘s Caglar Soyuncu. Sources have beforehand informed ESPN that the Reds are nearing a deal to signal RB Leipzig defender Ibrahima Konate for €41.5 million.
– Napoli see Feyenoord centre-back Marcos Senesi as a potential alternative for Kalidou Koulibaly, stories La Gazzetta dello Sport. There was curiosity within the Senegal worldwide from golf equipment corresponding to Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United. Napoli have already made contact with Senesi, with the 23-year-old Argentine eager to play within the metropolis so closely related to Diego Maradona. The Naples aspect can be hoping to signal Mattia Zaccagni from Hellas Verona.
– AC Milan have ready a five-man shortlist of strikers to purpose for through the summer time switch window, in accordance with Calciomercato. The record is alleged to include Fiorentina‘s Dusan Vlahovic, Torino‘s Andrea Belotti, PSV Eindhoven‘s Donyell Malen, Myron Boadu of AZ Alkmaar and Celtic star Odsonne Edouard.
– Barcelona are monitoring 20-year-old Brazilian centre-back Natan, who’s on mortgage at Purple Bull Bragantino from Flamengo, stories Sport. Bragantino have made a deal in order that they receive half of the defender’s rights as soon as he is performed 20 video games for them, whereas Flamengo have assigned him a €70m launch clause.
– Rangers will demand not less than £6m for 27-year-old centre-back Filip Helander in the summertime, having signed him from Bologna for £3.5m plus add-ons in 2019, as has been reported by Soccer Insider. This comes with Premier League golf equipment Leicester Metropolis and Aston Villa each displaying an curiosity within the Sweden worldwide.